Thursday, May 27, 2010

Introduction

Hello, my name is Tony Brown and I am the founder of Rusty Scalpel Games. I used to be a surgeon, but didn't like it, so I dropped it. Then I became a journalist, but didn't like that either, so I dropped it too. Finally, I'm embarking on something I have a true passion for: creating games. I love all types of games, particularly role-playing games, both pen-n-paper and computer.

The purpose of this journal is to tell you what I plan on creating for RSG and then take you on the project's journey from womb to tomb. Along the way, I want to hear from you! If you think it's a dumb idea to begin with, tell me. If there's some design choices you'd do differently, I want to know. My goal is to create products that match the wants and needs of other gamers with my own artistic vision.

I hope you have fun reading this journal and I look forward to your comments. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment